As October draws to a close, we’re looking forward to November and all its kinky, alternative markets. Here’s where to go to be tempted to part with your hard earned cash, take in some workshops and let off steam at the after party.
London Alternative Market
£5/£6, Aldgate, 12pm – 6pm, after party 7pm
Up first is the London Alternative Market on 6 November. Based in Aldgate, in the east of the capital, the London Alternative market is much more than a place to shop – though of course, it’s great for that too!
If you decide to head down, make sure you’ve brought some spending money, as there’ll be plenty of kinky treats to tempt you to part from your cash. On the day, you’ll able to take home and enjoy strap ons, latex, erotic art commissions, sex toys, restraints and everything else – the range of vendors covers all tastes! They include:
- Bondatrix – Made-to-measure award winning fetishwear, including restraints, collars and hoods in leather, suede and more.
- Perlesque – Toys designed to push your experience to its limit, ideal for couples as well as individuals.
- Fudge Builds – Metal dildos, steel spreader bars, and other unique toys and equipment made in high quality metal and wood.
- Van Sandler Creative – Erotic photography, fine art and life casting sculpture both for galleries and as commissions.
- That Position – Strap on and anal sex toy specialists with a delightful range of quality strap on, including ones for beginners.
- Ectomorph – Get your hands on some premium latex from these rubber specialists.
After you’re done shopping, there’ll also be workshops at 2 and 4pm, and of course, the after party, which “offers a mixture of play and socialising with plenty of opportunities to try out those new toys you purchased during the day or your existing favourites.”
Not enough for you? Check out these other alternative markets in November